Devin Booker has led the Phoenix Suns with another gala for the 55th win of the season in New Orleans. The Miami Heat also gain, but Jimmy Butler hurts again. A role player is running hot in the fourth quarter.
- Indiana Pacers (23-47) – Memphis Grizzlies (48-22) 102: 135 (Boxscore)
- Orlando Magic (18-52) – Brooklyn Nets (36-33) 108: 150 (Game Report)
- Miami Heat (46-24) – Detroit Pistons (18-51) 105: 98 (Boxscore)
- New Orleans Pelicans (28-41) – Phoenix Suns (55-14) 115: 131 (Boxscore)
Indiana Pacers (23-47) – Memphis Grizzlies (48-22) 102: 135 (Boxscore)
- The Grizzlies continue to defend second place in the West – and did this even without yes Morant (back) in convincing manner. Desmond Bane scored 21 points, Jacken Jackson Jr. Contributed another 19 counters to the blowout. The Tyus Jones (8) entered for Morant distributed 10 assists.
- As a team, the Grizzlies played whopping 38 assists and sat down after a very balanced initial district in the second section on up to 27 points (42:24). “We shared the ball, played quickly and unselfishly.” Jones was looking forward to the already fourth victory in a row.
- Memphis scored 72 points in the zone and took over 48 minutes whopping 105 throws from the field, added 20 free throws. Tyrese Haliburton (4, 2/9, 8 Assists) caught with the Pacers (4, 2/9, 8 assists), equal for Malcolm Brogdon (12, 4/13). Best Scorer The host was Big Man Jalen Smith (15, 8 rebounds), followed by Buddy Hield (14, 6/13), but did not meet a threesome.
- That was for almost all starters of the Pacers, the starting quintet decreased only one of 16 triples. “Something is hard to digest,” Hield annoyed. “We have to delete this from our heads, but we are athletes. That will not be a light night.”
Orlando Magic (18-52) – Brooklyn Nets (36-33) 108: 150 (Game Report)
Miami Heat (46-24) – Detroit Pistons (18-51) 105: 98 (Boxscore)
- The Big Three of the Heat had a big trouble against a piston team without Cade Cunningham (ill), in the end it was a role player who gave the Heat the victory. Max Strus scored all his 16 points (6/9 FG, 4/6 threesome) in the fourth neighborhood and was the main responsibility for the hosts to get a work win.
- After three quarters Detroit had still led with 73:68, followed by the Strus Show. Within 2:55 minutes, the Forward achieved 13 counter in a row and thus cared for a 13: 3 run. Strus was also, 3:34 minutes before the end the Heat of Downtown brought back in front again (92:89), then it was Topscorer Tyler Herro (29, 8/15), who made it clear with a drive and a threesome.
- Jimmy Butler (8, 2/9, 3 Assists) was no longer on the field for a long time, the forward, in half a one-time ankle and did not return. It’s already the third time this season that the Heat star injured at the ankle. Bam Adebayo put 16 points (4/8 FG) and 8 rebounds, Kyle Lowry (6, 0/3, 4 assists) remained completely pale. And yet it ended in the end – thanks to Strus, thanks to numerous free throws (35/39 FT).
- “We have found a way, take the victory with and that’s the most important thing,” Herro touched the evening matching. Detroit made only 11 meters in the third quarter, Miami awarded 14 litters in a piece, which took the guests to a 19-0 run. Best man was Jerami Grant (22, 8/20 FG), but also Franz Wagner’s former teammate in Michigan, Isaiah Liver (16, 6/7), knew.
New Orleans Pelicans (28-41) – Phoenix Suns (55-14) 115: 131 (Boxscore)
- The Suns roll even without Chris Paul continues through the NBA. In New Orleans, the 55th victory was already achieved in series and that was hardly endangered again. Especially Devin Booker, who was with 27 points (11/20) and 8 assists in just 30 minutes of the matchwinner for the guests and delivered the most important plays.
- At the end of the third quarter, the Pelicans were back to -7, before Booker took over. 32 seconds in front of the quarter end, the All-Star then pulled the AND-1 against Rookie Jose Alvalado, shortly thereafter ice cold a threesome in transition. “That was demoralizing,” was also Pels-Coach Willie Green. “We had fought back and then the two such litters meet.”
- More than 13 points, the pels should no longer get approached, the guests were again. Booker did not have to go to the field after his run in the third quarter. 54 percent from the field, 52 percent from the triple line and only 9 ball losses – so Phoenix is hard to beat. Mikal Bridges scored 20 meters (7/14), Deandre Ayton and Javale McGee delivered 18 or 19 points from the center position.
- At the Pels, which allowed 17 ball losses, which Phoenix used to 33 points, Rookie Herb Jones (22, 7/11, 3 Steals) was the best scorer. C.J. McCollum (21, 9/17, 9 assists) scratched on a Double Double, but also started 5 turnover. Brandon Ingram continued to lack with a thigh strain.
Articles and videos about the topic * What a show! Towns shaves the Spurs with 60 points * Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
Leave a Reply