Top quality News and Tips for Card Games

Author: William K

Premier League: Chelsea secures third place

BLUES SECURE 3RD PLACE! | CHELSEA 1-1 LEICESTER REACTION
Five days after the defeat in the English FA-Cup final, Thomas Tuchel secured third place in the Premier League with FC Chelsea. In a catch -up game against Leicester City, the blues reached a 1-1 (1: 1) with the German team manager and can only be obtained from the fourth Tottenham Hotspur.

For the Champions League, Chelsea, who had lost my penalty against FC Liverpool with Jürgen Klopp last Saturday, had already qualified.

The Everton FC secured the relegation. After 0: 2 deficit, the local rival of Liverpool also beat Crystal Palace 3-2 (0: 2) and set out four points from the first relegation zone before the last match day. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (85th) scored the winning goal shortly before the end.

Thanks to the 1-1 (1: 0) at Aston Villa, FC Burnley left the relegation ranks. Anyone who accompanies FC Watford and Norwich City into the 2nd league will choose between Burnley and the tied third last Leeds United.

Formula 1 – Saudi Arabia-GP: F1 plays with the fire! Heating discussions to rebels

The Formula 1 pilots around Max stapping and Lewis Hamilton puts the heads in Jedda for hours – and left the racetrack on Saturday morning around three o’clock practically wordlessly.

The decision of Formula 1 leadership, the teams and the organizer, despite the close explosion at the discharge of the great price of Saudi Arabia (Sunday, 19.00 clock in the Liveticker) seems to be unchanged.

“Ready and totally focused for tomorrow’s qualifying,” tweeted Red-Bull Pilot Sergio Perez after the end of the pilot’s meeting, which apparently not closed as a group not closed behind the decision of the top. The topstars remained silent in the social media.

As among other things, the BBC and SKY UK reported, after heating discussions, the pilots were also taken to continue the race weekend.

The third free training is scheduled on Saturday for 3 pm (in the Liveticker), previously routinely at 12.30 clock a press conference with selected team bosses scheduled.

“The authorities have confirmed that the event can be continued as planned,” the Formula 1 had initially communicated on Friday night. Afterwards Formula 1 Managing Director Stefano Domenicali, FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem and the local authorities received the drivers and team bosses.

Domenicali: “We are confident”

“We have received the full assurance that the country is in the first place for the country,” said Domenicali after this meeting.

The Saudi Responsible Had “all necessary systems set up to protect this area, the city and the places we drive. So we are confident. For this reason we will continue the event.”

Yemeni Huthi rebels had attacked an oil refinery on Friday afternoon near the racetrack in Jidda and thus enlarged the worries about safety at the Grand Prix of Saudi Arabia. During the first free workout on the Jeddah Corniche Circuit was suddenly to see a big cloud of smoke after an explosion, it smelled of burned oil.

The second free training was started with a quarter of an hour delay, according to the unit, all media appointments of the driver were canceled.

Horner: “The sport must stand up”

“That there are these attacks here in Jeddah, is clear,” said Red Bull Motorsport Consultant Helmut Marko: “The rebels know exactly what event takes place this weekend and want to use the stage of course. But as long as the safety of the formula 1 can be guaranteed, we should drive. “

F1 continuing with Saudi Arabian GP as planned after Jeddah 'attack'

And Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff said at SKY: “Team boss has been assured that we are protected here. That’s probably the safest place where you can be in Saudi Arabia right now. That’s why we’ll drive.”

Similarly, Red-Bull team boss Christian Horner said: “Sports must come together. Any active terror can not be tolerated. A situation like this is unacceptable. Stefano Domenicali and the FIA ​​President take care of it. There are all guarantees from the Organizers. We will drive. “

Domenicali denies rumors around driver

Automotive World Association Chief Ben Sulayem tried to appease: “What are the Huthis? On the economic infrastructure, not on civilians and not on the racetrack.”

They have “the facts tested and at high level the assurance that this place is safe. The security is guaranteed, so let us race,” the 60-year-old added.

Domenicali demonstrated a little later the rumor that some drivers did not want to continue. “You will be on the track, you will see,” the Italian assured.

Damon Hill: “The Formula 1 plays with the fire”

Meanwhile, SKY -Experte Ralf Schumacher assumes that on the formula 1 large pressure is loaded – and the race should therefore be pushed through. Allegedly, the royal class from the Saudis concases around $ 900 million for ten years.

“It’s about political influence and a lot of money. Formula 1 has a long-term contract and does not want to risk that,” says Schumacher, who has made his way home after attacks. An appropriate post on Instagram confirmed such rumors. In addition, according to Bild, SKY commentator Sascha Roose and reporter Sandra Baumgartner have started the journey home. In addition, all other journalists be released whether they will remain in Saudi Arabia due to the circumstances.

Articles and videos about the topic
* Three things that did: is Ferrari already a title candidate?
* F1: That’s how it goes after the explosion
* “Crazy”: Hamilton criticizes Saudi Arabia
* Top sport live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.

“The Formula 1 literally plays with the fire,” said the former F1 pilot Damon Hill. After all, according to Wolff, the team was released whether you want to participate in the race or not.

2. League: Thanks to Ducksch and Füllkrug! Bremen jumps to the top

Vienna train continued, table management conquered: Werder Bremen celebrated his seventh success in the 2nd Bundesliga successively and is climbed to the top after 2: 1 (0: 0) at Hansa Rostock at least until Sunday. Trainer Ole Werner lacks only a success for more than 40 years old Bremen Star Record of Otto Rehhagel from 1981.

After an eventless and competitive first half, Torjäger Marvin Ducksch (54.) broke the spell. Little later increased Niclas Füllkrug (74.), Rostock shortened by Robin Meißner (84th).

In the table, Werder moved past 41 points to Darmstadt 98, the Hesse, who had recently collected a 0: 5 against Hamburg’s SV, but can jump back to the top on Sunday with a victory at Hannover 96.

Meanwhile Werner’s Ex-Team Holstein fought himself at Erzgebirge Aue a 3: 2 (2: 0). For the KSV it was already the sixth game in a row without defeat, with 31 points Kiel lies on the tenth place. In spite of great morality, aue, after most of two defeats, missed an important spot profit in the fight for the league.

For Kiel, Finn Bartels (19th) met Sören Gontuer (38th, own goal) and Kwasi Wriedt (90th). Nikola Trujic (79.) and Jan Hochscheidt (84th) were successful for Aue. Soufiane Messeguem had seen the red card in the 42nd minute.

Again Ducksch and Füllkrug for Werder

Bremen had great problems with the attentive rostockers on Friday – with the bad condition of the lawn in the Baltic Sea Stadium. Inaccuracies and many two-fights shaped the game. Only Mitchell Weiser (37.) had a scorchance in the first passage, the conclusion of the Bremer parished Markus Kolke.

Articles and videos about the topic

Tabellenführung! Ducksch und Füllkrug schießen Werder auf Platz 1!| Rostock-Bremen 1:2| 2.Bundesliga
* Walter off North Derby: “Know exactly meaning”
* Top sport live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.

Shortly after the break, Ducksch scored his 13th goal of the season. That played Bremen in the cards. Rostock had to risk now – and Werder opened spaces for counterattacks. One of them completed by Füllkrug successfully.

Powered by WordPress & Theme by Anders Norén