The highly controversial quarterback Deshaun Watson was presented on Friday at Cleveland Browns from the Football Profiliga NFL and rejected all allegations against his person. “I know that these allegations are very, very serious,” said the 26-year-old, “but I have never attacked a woman, I never treated a woman disrespectful.”
The star player has just escaped a criminal persecution for alleged sexual harassment of more than 20 women. The playmaker had missed the complete last day of play in a row of the affair, he still threatens several civil claims.
Articles and videos about the topic
- Tyreek Hill’s Top Career Plays
- The Las Vegas Raiders in the Wild West: “Like the openness of the Chiefs”
* Free Agency: Nearest QB from the market
* Wild Offseason: Murray is coming to the first time
* Experience the NFL live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
* NFL Game Pass: Watch the Season Live!
Watson, who had been submitted to the Browns in the previous week from the Houston Texans, has always made his innocence. Cleveland had committed its own investigators to get an overview of the legal matters. In his new club, Watson will deserve $ 230 million in the coming five years.